Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: Jan 9, 2021
Thank you for shopping at My FengShui.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
For the purposes of this Return Policy:
· "We", "Us" or "Our" in this agreement refers to My FengShui Holdings Malaysia Sdn Bhd
· Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the online store.
· Online store refers to My FengShui website, accessible from www.myfengshui.com .
· Which means the individual accessing or using the Online store, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Online Store, as applicable.
Return and Refund
Online Purchase: Return within 3 days of receiving the product(s) ordered from My FengShui online store (www.myfengshui.com).
Example: If you received the product(s) on 1st May, please contact us for arranging the return before 3rd May.
Goods can be returned for exchange but non-refundable, provided the goods is returned in new and original condition with original product packaging.
· For exchanges to goods of equivalent or lower price, no refunds will be given.
· For exchanges to goods of a higher price, you will be required to pay the difference.
· Goods sold at mark down price will not be allow for return.
· Delivery charges paid in the original order in the purchase receipt are non-refundable.
In case of order cancellation under any circumstances we will not be entitled to any reimbursement of any amount paid to customer. However the paid amount of cancelled can be used for next purchase by contacting our My FengShui assistance.
Please provide us your persoanl identification (Identity Card No. or Passport No.) for order cancellation.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
· The Goods were received within last 3 days
· The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
· The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
· The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of return policies has expiry.
· The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
· No.20, Jalan Jati 1, Taman Nusa Bestari Jaya, 79150 Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a return without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
· Telephone : +607-512 3833
· Email : firstname.lastname@example.org